Saturday, May 2, 2009

Busy Time Pass...

The summer vacations have started after my 10th SSC exams and I have had about one month of being busy in doing, surprisingly to me and my family,-- NOTHING!!!!! NOTHING AT ALL!!!!
About six months before even my 10th exams had showed up their faces, I was completely insane at the fact of doing more studies about HALF YEAR more than what I had done... Then, it was the time when I used to build castles in air [or whatever you call it] of doing many useful, creative things and ventures once my exams were over and vowed to not to touch books anymore after exams... Three months before the exams I think the ghosts of William Wordsworth, Shakespeare, Kalidasa and other such great writers entered in me, together when I had suffered, which I consider a plague of LITERATURE!!! When it was the time for me to study vigorously I had a wave of writing poems and short stories... Just for time pass... I used to get scoldings from my parents for wasting my PRECIOUS time!!!!! I wrote about 13 poems in just 4 days..... And after people read my poems I got discouraging comments that they were too philosophical and of high level for my age and that I should have written some childish poems.....
Now that my exams are over and I have a lot of time, I can splurge a bit of it for poems, but I am afraid that my thoughts and writings are usually typical and philosophical for which I did not get much encouragement. My grandma now laughs and says that now when it is time to write some good literature, I am wasting my time. But now I am very much bored to write them because I think that there is no consideration of my writing skills.
I have now joined MS-CIT course [A computer course], and spend about 2-3 hours a day for it. Now I am engulfed by the computer game Counter Strike: Condition Zero and have a foolish craving to complete all the levels of it. I wake up 9.00 am, spend some time over web, go to the MS-CIT course nearby, come back and watch the IPL matches which now-a-days don't happen to be interesting as they were last season, then play some gulli cricket in the evening and end the day with my idiot box. That's all. That's my daily programme.
We are going to go to London on 10th May and my vacation uptil now has been a lot boring because of the problems of passports and visa.
Recently I was in Mumbai for quiet a few days, where I ENJOYED MUMBAI BY JUST STAYING IN THE RELATIVES' HOMES!!!!!!!! I have started reading the Apoorvaayi and Vyakti ani Valli books by P.L.Deshpande and just completed reading the book The Three Mistakes of My Life by Chetan Bhagat. Yet my mother shouts at me that I don't read.

Now tell me, aren't I really very busy doing all this TIME PASS!!!?????

1 comment:

  1. I guess you are. Reminds me of my summer break after 10th std. Seems like an era has passed. Whatever you do, just know that this time is not going to return- live it up ! And thanks for visiting my blog. Have a good time in London.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for giving me your valuable time for commenting on this post...