Sunday, March 6, 2011

Love - The Strongest Emotion

All of a sudden I'm having a blast of philosophy in my head while I should be preparing for my Physics test tomorrow. I thought, I should write it down somewhere, and what better place than my blog? Yesterday I read my previous post. I myself am so happy with it and get motivated by it that I've decided to read it whenever I feel down to remind how strong I can be and think.
To start with, because of my exams and all the pressure, Aai has come over to stay with me. She's gone for three days for some work but is about to return soon. Her presence, is so energizing and so stress free that I can work to my max levels. Her absence however is horrendous and loneliness is very demotivating and depressing. When she's here, she not only controls my uncontrolled waste of time (like this. Blogging on phone), but also does my not so productive chores. Like checking the question papers I solve and making charts to stick on walls. She is a person who, I feel, has stamina tending to infinity (talking in Maths lingo after its final exam is over. No more Maths again in my academic life :( ).
Yes, she can work till 4 in the morning writing all the accounts stuff and still manage to wake up at 7 to get Jui ready for her day. She can work entire day in kitchen and then sit down to take down notes for me from Science subjects she hasn't even studied. She can manage everything my disorganised Baba does and yet pull off a finger licking Pao Bhaji at night and wait for Baba's dinner till he has finished his late night surgeries. And she does all this so beautifully. I'm not saying she doesn't get tired. She gets frustrated when we don't do our simple jobs like just arranging our cupboard or CLOSING our books. But then we also do that because she does even this with anger on her face and love in her heart.
And now she's not here. Last two years, she has tried her best to manage everything in Kudal perfectly well before time so that she can come here to Mumbai to motivate me and keep a check on me. I've already wasted my half an hour typing this stuff on my phone's net and after writing so much for her I'm sure, if she was here, she would have instead been angrier for wasting my 1800 seconds! (ya that's how she accounts time of study)
After an idiotic sleep of 8 freaking hours yesterday, I still wake up feeling tired and bored to dig into these books and this is when I thought, what gives Aai all this amazing strength and power to be a wonder woman? And the answer is Love...
She love's us, and love's us like anything and that is her nuclear fuel!!! Love is the mightiest emotion, strongest feeling and best frequency to emit in this universe! (I'm talking with respect to my previous post where I wrote about the Law Of Attraction in Universe)
She loves Baba and wants him to be best at what he does. She loves Jui and wants her to score best in all her exams. After my boards, before CET, in the gap between them Aai is going to go to Kudal just to take Jui's last minute revision and for her first rank. And she's going to return (note that one journey from Kudal to Mumbai is of 500km and she travels alone at night in trains) just to check my papers which I'll solve then and give me mental strength. She loves me and wants me to get first rank in state! And for this, she does anything and everything possible. On the other hand, my studies have declined and while I study, I keep thinking why am I not able to study? I keep reading dumb ads in newspaper because I'm irritated to read again the textbook which I've already read thousands of times and I keep cursing myself for having a crush on a girl at the wrong time of my life. I know what's wrong and what's right. But just am not able to follow what's correct. I keep listening to title song of movie Lakshya, see Hrithik undergoing the military training, to get some motivation and read Shiv Khera's You Can Win to see if he can convince me that I can. I want to do this and that but don't find the strength to move my butt! :(
Today as I woke up late, my day began with cursing myself, as usual. But today I did something new...
I DECIDED TO CHANGE WHAT I'M DOING. I heard that song once more with a BELIEF that I know my Lakshya (aim). I read Shiv Khera with an intention to BELIEVE that I CAN WIN. And I called up Aai to suck some energy from her (I really feel like being parasitic on her). And I thought that its LOVE that gives her energy. I have the secret now. Its necessary to LOVE.. No I'm not talking about that girl I mentioned. Its necessary to LOVE anything and everything you do. For me its necessary to love my books, my prof.s, my exams and my career. For me its necessary to LOVE myself and my long cherished dream. For me its necessary to LOVE Dr. Sujay Nigudkar. The Gold Medalist from GS Medical College....????...

2 comments:

  1. SUJAY ,YOU ARE AN IDEAL SON. BEST WISHES FOR DR. SUJAY NIGUDKAR.-ARCHANA GORE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahot sahi farmaya janab!! waiting for more articles from you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for giving me your valuable time for commenting on this post...