Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Now, An Academic Writer

I realized a few days ago that all my posts on this blog have recently been always related to medicine and medical life. They have been more of a guidance and philosophical posts which thankfully many readers have appreciated. Even then I feel I need to take up some different topics.

I feel proud to tell you that I have been requested by a friend of mine to also contribute to her blog called Medicowesome and I am indeed honored to have been given this opportunity to write actual academic explanations on the basis of my meager and limited medical knowledge and understanding. However I believe that the concept of this blog is really amazing since it is a perspective of us LEARNERS about the intriguing field of medicine.

So I request you to check out Medicowesome for epic mnemonics, memorable doodles and easy to remember tricks for our common medical exam questions. You can request for specific topics and concept explanations if you would like to be cleared on the blog too.
Happy studying! :)

4 comments:

  1. :P :p iam 18 going to give aipmt 2015 can u give me ur email id pllllzz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya medicowesome is an excellent blog. !! Yours ws the first medical blog i liked..in 2013 in first year but you disappeared..and then in jan 2016 came across medicowesome..and..i ..now..i hear this awesome news that u'l be in it too. !!! 😊😊..wow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi , ur blog is gud, i did my mbbs 15 y ago , wish i had this kinda input before i started mbbs , nw it seems like i jus luckily passed thru my mbbs, i hav no base or concepts frm my mbbs yrs . can u suggest wat to do nw at this stage i feel it dificult to practice . i cant read grays n guyton again or shud i ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro! Sujay!
    Your blogs are fantastic.
    Its a great pleasure to rrad and take inspiration from you. God bless you.
    Im in 3rd minor mbbs at DY patil medical college. I hope to meet you in person.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for giving me your valuable time for commenting on this post...