Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Bio Experience...

Hey... Today the result of the Saturday tests are out... And believe me they are really great for me... I have got 28 out of 30... Thus if you don't consider those two dumb mistakes which I wrote about that day, it's just like I have got 30 on 30... Isn't it?? Now I know that by saying so I shouldn't rest but yet, Isn't it grrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt!!!
Now the reason for me being happy is not that I have got great marks but that other "SCHOLARS" have got lesser marks than me... Aditi - 27, Advait - 23, Janhavi Dedhiya ( THE NTS TOPPER) - 21...
My room mate Vivek Patil has got 26... I really feel bad for him because he really studied equally as hard as I did... Unmesh Bedekar, my best friend got 19 !!! :(
But I think that he, cannot say deserved, but he needed some shock to wake him up and bring him out of his comfort zone... He just reads the notes and that's it... He is satisfied by it... He doesn't try to get more knowledge... So I think that now he might kick start...
Today even my Bio sir praised me a lot... In fact he scolded me but I could sense affection in him for me... DR. Abhang Prabhu... He is KEM college M.D. Gold Medalist of gynaecology, I don't even know the NUMBER of fellowships he has... And he is the most intelligent person in this world I have ever met personally... He doesn't teach you the topic, he teaches you HOW TO LEARN... He is the best person in the industry and he knows it... He told me today that my problem is that I think a lot... He said that I think and think and think and think... And this confuses me and I lose mark... After the lecture when I went to ask him doubts, I don't know what happened to him and he become very soft with me...
He told me that I am among the best students he has and he promised me that I would get admission into KEM (yipppeee)... He just asked me to have confidence on myself and be calm... He gave an example... He said "Suppose you encounter a Tiger... Then what will you do... You don't know if the tiger is hungry... You don't know if he will attack you or not... So why worry? Be calm... If you freak out, so will the tiger and then you are dead... And suppose the tiger has decided to kill you, there's no way out... So again no use of getting panicked..." I suppose what he meant was I am the person and his papers are the tigers... But today he just rocked in the lecture... Anyways...
O.K. then... Further on this topic to be continued... Keep up with me!!! Yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving me your valuable time for commenting on this post...