Sunday, February 7, 2010

Up With The Groove...

Moving on from yesterday's incident... That's what I have decided to do and take a lesson from it... I will try my level best to learn to be calm and patient and not get carried away with the moment... And so today I have decided on something... As a regular reader of my blog (which I don't know how many exist), I want to announce something to all of you...
I am a freaky lover of music... ANY KIND OF MUSIC... I can speak with a DUDE about Linkin Park, with Aunties about Rafi and with Oldies about Pt. Bhimsen Joshi too... I really have a vast spectrum of taste... I just love music... Every part of it... The only thing I regret in my life is to not have got any kind of basic education of Indian Classical Music... Yes... That is my One and Only dream... And sometimes I even think of giving up all the education thing and getting into music completely... But which I think doesn't have any future... And when such thought hits me... I literally SING it out... Yes... I sing and sing and keep on singing... Thankfully now in spite of having moved to Mumbai and having carried this habit, none of my neighbours have complained about it and I hope they don't... But sometimes what I feel is... How will I know whether I can really sing??
There is nobody to really take out my flaws... Yes I have a room mate and he does that... But he does ONLY THAT... I don't think I really am that bad... So an idea struck me... Why not ask you people to help me... And so now onwards whenever I like any song and I keep on singing it, I'll record it and put it here... But after you tell me to do so... I don't want to make a fool of myself on the WORLD WIDE WEB... :)
So today what I am posting is my attempt at the famous Mile Sur Mera Tumahara... Yes after 22 years it has been recreated but I still love the old one... So I TRIED to sing it... And I know that I have DEGRADED it by doing so... But I want you people to tell me what you all think about it... Please spare a few minutes and help me doing so by commenting... Please




P.S. - I know that I have overdone a little the classical part of the song, so please forgive if you don't like... I tried to get into Bhimsen Joshi's shoes!! So that's why so many hand movements... :)

2 comments:

Thank you for giving me your valuable time for commenting on this post...