Monday, July 12, 2010

My First (probable) 50!!

MAN!!!!! Today was Physics and Chemistry test and I rocked!!! MY FIRST 50 in PHYSICS... YIPPEEEE!!
Now, its not official, I checked my paper according to solution set given to us and one answer doesn't match... However, I am sure that mine is correct... I'll have to wait till Saturday lecture for result officially... But hell with it... Even if I lose a mark in marking mistake, I don't care because I KNOW THAT ON QUESTION PAPER I HAVE FULL!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY...

But Ghangurde Sir's reaction was not anything extra-ordinary!! He just said "Good!! Good!!... BYE" And hung up!! Now come on!! Now I at least deserved some appreciation!! After all those times when he called me told me that I should get 50 this time!! But I am not upset... Because I didn't deserve it too!! Yeah... Because I didn't study as hard as I should have... In fact I didn't study at all... Because I was busy checking the reactions of people on my last post.. :'(
Neither did I solve a single MCQ book nor did I cover all the lessons... Neither did I solve Physics internals nor did I read Chemistry... And so today I was not so confident after the Chemistry paper which is my forte!! I guess in CET, the only thing which counts is not just hard work, but hard work WITH sincerity... Now I am saying this because though I didn't do any study of Physics this week, I am scoring good just because I did all my home works on time and sincerely... When you do them just for the sake of completion nothing goes into head... And I guess, reading various textbooks also helps...
But I think that this was just a fluke, and I think that to repeat this feat the next time, I'll really have to study hard... Wish me luck guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for giving me your valuable time for commenting on this post...