Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Physics and Chemistry Rockzzz!!!

I am going crazy this week... With 50 in Physics confirmed I also have found out that I also have 49 in Chemistry!! Ahh! Ahh!! Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have to be here to see how happy I am today... In fact it is 50 in Chemistry too on my question paper as I have TICKED the correct answer, but have marked the wrong one... Reason?? No... No... Not marking mistake!!! In fact the question was "Paper is made up of which material?" and the correct answer was Cellulose which I had ticked on the question paper!! But there was another option Carbohydrate... Now Cellulose is a Carbohydrate... And I had seen a paper made up of Sugar on which you write with food colours and eat the paper later... So I wrote Carbohydrate... WHY???? I like arguing with Prof.s
When I told this to my Mom, where I expected her to be very happy about it, she started shouting at me... HOW COULD YOU CHANGE THE ANSWER JUST TO ARGUE WITH PROF.S??? Really I am regretting it a lot now... Damn... I want to abuse myself badly... :( :( :( ... Shit... I might have had Physics-Chemistry 100 on 100...
Shit... Even Nadkarni Sir was angry!! He said that I deserved a 50 after so many consecutive 49s but I even deserved to lose that mark because of my weird and dumb thinking... You should have seen him... I felt that he was about to slap me!!
Damn!! I should now work on Bio... My this week's aggregate computed on 200 is apprx. 196!!! Hahaha!! Feeling like screaming now!!!
Shit... I want those 4 marks!!! YO!!

8 comments:

  1. Well a big CONGO 2 u!!ur marks r absolutely fab n i wanna treat(just jokin..but if u really wanna gimme 1 i dont have a prob!!by d way did ghangurde sir give u d ice-cream treat he promised??!!)hey but dat marking d other ans coz u wanted a debate was a brave thing 2 do.1 mrk is also so imp nowadays.i have not called it stupid coz u knew what u were doing n i think u r quite a mature person.so dont sulk over it.niway wats d right ans den-cellulose or carb??and yes b4 signin out-
    GUD LUCK 2 u.bye.tc.
    P.s.ur advice was quite helpful.n thnx 4 writin d blog so often

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh!! thnks.. now that is really flattering comment!! no i didnt get the ice cream treat.. sir said - "it was such a easy test. get me 5 consecutive 50s" :( :( ... there are about 4 ppl on 49.. 49 questions wer knwn that is internal question.. and 1 was tricky.. and u knw wat.. all these 49s went wrng there.. rattus!! and i got it... haha!! nw everbdy is thinking tht i m lying tht i didnt study for the test ...

    P.S. the ans is cellulose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cum cellulose?dont tell me u sacrificed dat mrk n didnt argue only..DAT WOULD B JUST HOPELESS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did argue!! but sir said tht my thinking is very weird and tht at 12th level we must only write whts given in txtbooks!! shit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! keep the good work on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well good for you,writing a blog. Bu i personally think blog should be written for greater purposes,not for daily grievances or somethng like that.it should make a difference to someone you dont know and still help him /her by your perspective of life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks.. I agree.. Surely I will try but the thing is that I rarely get time to write much and when I grow up, I want these moments to be treasured and remembered... this is really a huge thing for me, which is not so easy for others to feel.. still I completely agree with you and will try to make my topics more matured.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you know who is prof. N.D. Nadkarni? Can you give some details about him?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for giving me your valuable time for commenting on this post...