Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nickozz!!!

After so many posts only about me and my life, here's one about someone except me... And who better than a best friend...

So this is about Nikita... Nikita Utapt... She's one of my dearest friends... We know each other only for last 1 year or so... She lives in Pune and me in Mumbai... We met on the Europe tour of Kesari... And after that only once last year... But JAI TELEPHONE MAHARAJ... She has become my best buddy... We share each and every thing with each other... Joy as well as sorrows... Sometimes even the things we shouldn't... But then, you know... She's a very great friend of mine... Now after reading all this, the first question which must have popped in your head is, "Are they something more than just friends?" The answer is NO!!! Every third person reading this would think this... But people you really don't know anything about me then...

She gave the audition for SaReGaMaPa Marathi and was selected for two levels... Yesterday was her final audition before going air... and now is waiting for the results... And once she is on T.V. I am sure that people will be Googling her name!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so you got me back to blogging again - I've been away too long but good to read all about whats going on with you. Congratulations on finding a friend for life. There is nothing like having a buddy like that. And good luck to her for the contest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for giving me your valuable time for commenting on this post...